Friday, August 17, 2012

August designer is Pink Paislee

Remember how I thought I would have so much more time to scrap when the kiddos went back to
school?!  Ha!  Still working on that, but here is one I love....  My designated designer for Aug. at Jessica Sprague is Pink Paislee.  There products are amazing.  I have used them for years - they make a lot of paper products, so even before I was a digi scrapper I knew who they were and often bought their stuff.  They are a family owned business out of Kansas City, Mo and the motto is " our products aren't manufactured, they're crafted".  You can check out their website at www.pinkpaislee.com and purchase their digital products at www.jessicasprague.com.

Several of my past posted  layouts have been from Pink Paislee -" Mother's Day,  Breakfast with the Teacher, Happy Days, and Simple Joys".  You can tell I really love their products.  Here is a new layout from their kit called Shabby Sugar land which will be available on 8/27-  more from Pink Paislee (yes, that is the way they spell it) and others soon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment