Friday, December 7, 2012

Blending & Beyond Booster Class

I recently took another great class from the amazing Jana Morton.  I have taken two of her classes in the past, and really liked them.  She specializes in blended type layouts and images, which are maybe a bit more artful, and for me don't require much in the form of embellishments.  I love these types of layouts, and have found that most designers include products that lend well to this type of approach.  Probably the greatest thing about a blended layout is that your photo can be less than stellar.  If the focus or exposure or contrast isn't exactly perfect- no worries, you'll never know because of the
different blending modes you use in Photoshop. Of course I still love my PL layouts, and scrapping with the amazing kits by various designers, but I do like this look too.  So many styles, so little time... You can check out Jana at www.janamorton.blogspot.com.



Full product credits can be found in my gallery at www.jessicasprague.com

No comments:

Post a Comment