Sunday, January 6, 2013

Hello 2013!....

Happy New Year everyone!  I hope your year is off to a great start and wish you health and many blessings this year.  I have been blessed in so many ways, but in my digital life, I have some news to share!  In 2013 I am going to be creating exclusively for 3 designers, LivE Designs, Splendid Fiins, and Design by Dani!  You can find links to their blogs/websites on the right- go check them out!

These designers sell their products at Jessica Sprague.com, so I am still going to be hanging out in the forums and galleries at Jessica Sprague.  You can also see my creations on the designers FB page, and on my Facebook page- I am KA Phelps and kanne phelps on Pinterest.  Here are a few layouts I have for December, early January - more layouts and some amazing Project Life products to come soon!
Above: Loopie Loo's coming Jan. 11th LivE Designs, One Little bird template.

Mistletoe Magic kit by Design by Dani - in store now at Jessica Sprague!

Sugarplum Kit by NRJ in store now!  TFL!




No comments:

Post a Comment