Monday, July 9, 2012

Layouts from other sites I love...

There are so many amazing, talented designers and creative team members in the digi world.  I list just a few of the sites that I like- there are really so many more.  When I get a chance I like to go on these sites and support them in the gallery, buy a few supplies and participate in challenges when I can.  Here is some of what I created.

From Design House Digital - love their stuff almost as I love these two in the photo!



Another site I really like is O'Scraps.  They have amazing talent, especially Anna Aspnes.  Her stuff is grungy, original and really beauitful.  It is a little bit different to work with- but the more I do the more I like it.  I use a lot of different blending modes in Photoshop and her stuff lends well to that.   Hof3 chalk banner used here also.



I'm working on my JS July layouts and will post them soon- TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment