Thursday, July 12, 2012

Project Life

Have you heard of Project LifeBecky Higgins started this a few years ago as a paper scrapbooking kit- her idea was to take scrapbooking back to basics.  Project Life allows you to  scrap a lot of pictures and document not only the special events, but also the everyday events that maybe get overlooked.  Her tag line is, "cultivate a good life and record it" - I love that!
This is the second year I have done Project Life.  Becky started selling her products at Jessica Sprague about a year ago and I immediately bought a kit.  I take so many pictures, it is a great way to quickly document our life, weekly,bi-weekly, or monthly - then at the end of the year I get them printed into a big 12x12 book and display it on a table during the year.  The kids, friends and family love to look through the pages.    You can learn more about Becky and about Project Life here http://www.beckyhiggins.com/blog/  These are a few pages from my 2012-2013 book.  I use the turquoise kit which of course can be purchased here http://www.jessicasprague.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.pbv.tabs.tpl&product_id=1777&category_id=119&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=479







No comments:

Post a Comment