Wednesday, February 6, 2013

FEbruary layouts and a freebie!

Hello friends, here are a couple of layouts I've done for products coming in February. Thesre are all with products by Desgin by Dani- did you know I post on her blog every Wednesday?  And this Wednesday we are offering a super cute valentine card I made- free!  It's made with her gorgeous "Lucky in Love" kit which comes out Feb. 8th.  You can check it out and pick up the free card right here

And here are a couple of layouts I have made with her awsome kits which are available at Jessica Sprague right now!  This first kit, "I like love you" is only $1.99 through the end of February- but don't wait - go get it today - it is beautiful, don't ya think?!
 
 
And the super cute - Boy Crazy Add on-s  - more gorgeous papers and 4 alphas!  Love this!

Go check out Dani's blog and store at Jessica Sprague today!  TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment