Wednesday, February 13, 2013

What I've seen....

I've been using my iphone camera so much lately- and I do love it.  It's so great to get unexpected shots when I would have never had my big DSLR camera with me.  But every once in awhile, I take a photo that reminds me why I have spent the last couple of years learning how to shoot in Manual mode on a fancy camera.  I finally scrapped this picture because the fabulous Liv of Liv.edesigns came out with this awesome kit called T+mini Adoration, and the textures and colors were perfect for this special photo.  The photo was taken in my brother's backyard - just as Fall was turning into Winter and everything was dying.  Liv's kit can be purchased right here.


Liv also designed these awesome brushes called RollOver.  I used them on this layout along with so much of her other good stuff!

And she created these beautful Bokeh Textures, which I used on both the photo of the pumpkin and the paper.  These are really pretty in different blending modes - so fun to experiment with!

Be sure to check out all of Liv's products in the store at www.jessicasprague.com!  TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment