Saturday, April 6, 2013

Project Life!

Yep, I'm still doing my Project Life pages, and will make a book of all the  pages at the end of this year.  Almost every designer is making products that work well for PL, so there is always lots of good stuff to use on these pages.  I don't post them all, because I want you to come on over and see them in person!  But here is a small sample of some of my current PL pages.  This first page I used the amazing products from One Little Bird.  I loved these colors - so clean, fresh and spring-like.  I was excited to learn that this page was a "Gallery Stand Out" on the OLB Blog

And of course I am using the amazing products for my girl, Nisa of Splendid Fiins.  Each month she comes up with a collection of papers and journal cards that are ideal for PL pages.  Here is one using her March Kit.
And I couldn't resist using the sweetness that is the April kit on this Easter layout.
Nisa's PL kits and many other of her fabulous products can be found at The Lily Pad.  They have great sales & beautiful inspiration in the gallery - go check it out!

And of course, Dani at Design by Dani has prodcuts that work perfectly for PL.  She does a series of journal cards, but any kit can be used too.  Here is a page I did using the Everyday Out Loud journal cards and the Flying High kit.  Both which can be purchased here.

No comments:

Post a Comment