Tuesday, May 28, 2013

CT Layouts for Liv.edesign

Liv has been cranking out some amazing products lately.  I love that her stuff is usually very gender neautral- which in the digi world means it will work for boys!  Saying that, her most recent kit is called Tiny Dancer  which is a ballerina theme and comes out this Friday at Jessica Sprague.  It is adorable, but alas, I have no tiny dancers - but I do have a rock star!  Since she herself is an all-boy family, I think she always keeps this (boy colors/themes)  in mind and I love the versatality of this kit!  Here are some of my layouts using Liv's sweet products.  First off - the tiny dancer, done using no pink, and with a little help from One Little Bird and Just Jamiee.



Also new to her store is the Painted Alpha Rounds - love these and will go to them often!  I used them here with Liv's roll over & smudge it brushes, NW stitchies, Click it Papers & Photo stories tag.
Also Design by Dani PlayBall element and AASPN loop & sparklers.


And finally awesome scuffy, grungy, totally flexible Painted Alpha - sure to use this again and again.  Used here with that paper of hers I love, and her Painted frames, Roll over brushes, tabby tabs. 



Thanks for looking- have a fabulous day!  xoxo

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment