Sunday, May 19, 2013

Freebie Templates!

Hi all - have been offering a template every month on Dani's blog and thought it would be a good idea to put the link here in case anyone reading wants to download them! My friend recently told me she didn't think I used templates anymore, but I still love them - so many great ones out there.  I really do enjoy making them also- that is why I try to offer a template every month.  I hope you can use it- if you use Dani's products, please put it in the JS gallery - I'll be highlighting some of them soon!  Thanks for dropping by!
And here is my layout using this template and Dani's "it's a GUY thing" kit- available at Jessica Sprague!  You'll need to add your own shawdows to the template, and then what ever else you like - I stayed pretty true, but this kit has so many fun elements I couldn't resist using them.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment