Sunday, June 23, 2013

I am so lucky!....

I made the Creative Team for HGD by Laurie Ann!  This was a huge call at The Lily Pad.  I have loved Laurie Ann's designs over the years, but wasn't really sure I wanted to be on another team, but in the end- I decided to throw my hat in and was THRILLED that I was chosen!  Laurie Ann's kits are timeless, beautiful, extremely genererous kits that are so, so easy to scrap with.  In addition to that, she is one of  the nicest people ever!  Plus I thought it would be functional to be on another team at TLP.  So, yea me- so excited to work with Laurie Ann and these talented ladies!  Here is a small sample of what I've done with her stuff the last couple of weeks.

This one was chosen to be on TLP blog-  I used her "My Story" kit.

This one is called "Take my Hand" and was perfect for Father's Day photos.

Her latest release called "Heart in Hand".

Another one with "Heart in Hand" - love those colors with the black & white photos.  So please go check out Laurie Ann's stuff right here!  Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment