Sunday, July 21, 2013

July.... hot & busy, busy!

My sweet MIL Anne was over for dinner tonight and remarked on how she had recently looked at and enjoyed the layouts on my blog- my brain froze and I went, my blog?!  Oh my gosh- it has been almost a month since I have posted anything!  It is July and the kiddos are out of school and we are busy with a small remodel and doing a bit of traveling when we can- so unfortunately, my blog has been ignored!  The good news is I have been keeping up pretty good with Project Life and all my CT commitments!  Here are a few layouts I've done this past month.  If you are a digi scrapper and have some time - please check out the shops at both Jessica Sprague and The Lily Pad - there are some amazing products and freebies just waiting for you! 
First layouts using products by Splendid Fiins - available at The Lily Pad.




This one below was even chosen to be a Gallery standout on The Lily Pad blog!


Here are a few using some of Liv.edesigns products - available at Jessica Sprague



And finally here are some Project Life layouts using the fabulous pocket templates by Valorie Wibbons and some of Splendid Fiins and Laurie Ann's PL cards/elements.



Enjoy the rest of July and hopefully I will be back in early August with more!  Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment