Monday, October 14, 2013

October past..

Over the years I've done quite a few Mini-books & home décor projects- especially when I taught classes at I-Scrap.  I still love to do them, but now many of them are done digitally- my Project Life being the main book I do.

However, this year I am really excited to get my hands messy with actual paper & glue as I was asked by my photog/ scrappy friend Terri to do December Daily with her!  I've ordered my kit from Studio Calico and it is on it's way!  If your not familiar with December Daily you can check it out right here.  I've almost always  done some type of a  December book - I'll post some of those when December comes around, which feels like it will probably be in about 10 minutes..

October is another month where I have a few books/paper projects I put out.  I have a few pictures of them and thought it would be fun to share them with you- in case your not coming to my house for Halloween- here are a few random shots of my October favorites.

This was a book I made way back in 2009- I included pics of the boys every year from the time they were 10months old thru about 2009.  I put it out every year and enjoy looking at Halloween past.  -The pic was taken with my iphone- so the quality is not great.


This are pages from another book I made in 2010 - the book happens to be missing this year... I think it got packed away  in the attic.  I love the cover of this book - which is not pictured, but if I can find it I'll post it.
 


And this is a banner I made last year that I hang on the fireplace.  I am still really loving the black & cream theme so I decorate this area more for adults than the kiddos.


I hope you have a chance to do something crafty around your home this Fall, or if that is not your thing- maybe just enjoy a pumpkin spice latte.

No comments:

Post a Comment