Sunday, October 27, 2013

Project Life

Yep, still going strong-  well, maybe medium... I have skipped some weeks here and there and if I go back and do them- fine and if I don't- I'm really ok with that too.  My style is very flexible - I sometimes use different templates, different fonts, different designers & different ideas on each spread- and I like it like that! Having said that, I do of course tend to use a ton of Splendid Fiins monthly kits and other PL goodies.  Laurie Ann also creates these amazing kits that have so many great elements to them, and she often includes journal cards- which are essential to a PL or pocket type of page.  I am so lucky to be on these two creative teams at The Lily Pad- it is a big motivator to keep the PL pages going! 




 
 
 


Templates by Valorie Wibbons.  For complete credits please see my gallery at The Lily Pad.  TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment